Use Whooster LE SaaS/DaaS Investigative Tools to Uncover Corruption and Fraud
Rapid SaaS web access to billions of public and private records
Up-to-date, easily-accessible data helps law enforcement and intelligence groups see relationships, identify individuals, and manage investigative caseloads. Whooster LE Web Access is a SaaS solution that delivers fast, reliable information on the U.S. population while cutting your costs and helping you avoid dead-end investigations.
Risk management, financial crimes, legal due diligence—what is Whooster Web Access?
Whooster LE Web Access is a SaaS and DaaS solution that offers full access to billions of current and historical records, including information provided with our SMS / Text Messaging, Batch, or Direct Connect solutions.
Available on your smartphone, tablet, or Internet-connected device, Whooster LE and Web Access provide prompt delivery of people search information including:
- Phone number and history
- Additional name
- Additional addresses
- Carrier and carrier history
- Whooster Cell Directory Assistance
- Birth date
- Relative names
- Location Routing Numbers (LRN)
- Social Security Number (SSN)
- Historical porting
Working with our Integrated Affiliate SaaS partners, we integrate our investigative database tools for use by law enforcement and agency groups. Just some of our partners include Cellebrite, Oxygen, Pen-Link, and SyTech Technologies.
Industry leading tech improves person search results and lowers your costs
Open-source intelligence (OSINT) is critical to local and federal investigating agencies. Collected from media and public records, OSINT is used within the intelligence community for investigative police work and to protect state and federal constituents and assets.
Local and specialized task forces no longer need to wait for fast delivery of target-related real-time data. The Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and (DaaS) Data-as-a-Service models give law enforcement access to multiple investigative databases.
By using open-source data providers like Whooster, agencies and analysts gain benefits that include:
- Partnering with providers who collaborate with multiple data sources ensures current and broad-based information.
- SaaS solutions favorably impact the cost of goods sold (COGS). Without the expense or need to develop and maintain internal data sets, agencies pay only for data consumed. This business model guarantees the freshest possible data at a lower cost. You can plan an agency budget—or an investigation—knowing you only pay for data you actually need.
- Service economies make SaaS indispensable to investigative units. Using subscription access to investigative databases like Whooster means you eliminate the costs associated with new tech and data updates. Aggregated information platforms give investigators, analysts, and agencies the data to do their job, and reduce infrastructure budget.
Whooster LE tools get the job done, helping clients get results like this:
“To quote one analyst who is constantly working T-IIIs, “Today’s DTO members drop phones every 30 days to avoid law enforcement’s ability to secure TIIIs and Pen Registers on target phones. Without Whooster, we constantly ‘chase the monster.’”
Your partner for investigative data—talk to Whooster today
Whooster LE tools are used by more than 850 law enforcement agencies across the United States. Experience the power of our proprietary algorithm and database capacities with a free trial, or watch our quick demonstration.
Contact us when you have questions about how Whooster LE Web Access, Whooster LE and Whooster tools can support your investigations.
“Since our office received a trial subscription to the Whooster service it has quickly become one of the go-to databases, and has earned a prized position of being put on my browser’s toolbar.” — INVESTIGATOR, GOVERNMENT AGENCY